Write two lists of words (terms, phrases/features) used for explaining why a person is healthy or ill. | Homework Help
re the following people healthy? Are the following people ill?
A person with lung cancer
A woman going through menopause
An aerobic physical fitness instructor
A person with myopia (near sightedness)
A person who is paraplegic
1. Write a brief explanation of why the people are healthy or ill.
2. Write two lists of words (terms, phrases/features) used for explaining why a person is healthy or ill.
3. Choose one normally seen as ill. List descriptions for why they are classified as being ill.
4. Choose one that is often classified as healthy. List descriptors for healthy people.
5. Summarize your findings. What criteria are often used to define health and illness? What are your criteria? Post your summary only (in other words, do not post the process you went through, post just your reflections after going through steps 1-4) to the discussion board and reply to peers by Sunday of week one. Your summary should be about half a page.