What is the difference between “equity” and “adequacy”?
Part I: What is the difference between “equity” and “adequacy”?
1) Review the part I of the Powerpoint on educational equity and respond to the prompts in green. At the conclusion of this module, you will submit your notes in a simple Word format on Moodle.
2) Watch the video that overviews Module 4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1km2p18-Y7QXwbk_6aeqgW1k_1KzpMQrw/view
Part II: How do you determine what is adequate?
1) Read the Erik Hanushek article that is provided on Moodle
2) Review part II in the Powerpoint and respond to the prompts in green.
Part III: Adequacy in Practice
1) Watch the video that overviews the Michigan School Finance Collaborative https://drive.google.com/file/d/18x94jwA9I-LVqsVQDnVPbqa9kSDQIa7J/view
3) Skim the results of the study with particular focus on how the formula would be implemented
4) Complete the questions provided on Moodle about the Michigan Adequacy Study
You will submit the responses to each section on Moodle. You may include all of your responses in one document or you may choose to submit your responses to the adequacy activity separately.
Comments from Customer
https://we.tl/t-NEcrfztnj8 – materials