What are the main morphological features of arthropods | Homework Help
1. What are some examples of arthropods?
2. What are the classes into which the phylum Arthropoda is divided? What are the three main classes and some of their representative species?
3. What are the main morphological features of arthropods?
4. In terms of germ layers and the presence of a coelom, how can arthropods be described?
5. Considering the presence of segmentation (metameres) in their body, which previously studied phylum resembles arthropods?
6. What is the external rigid shell of arthropods called? What is it made of? Which type of organic molecule is that substance?
7. How do arthropods grow?
8. How does the presence of the exoskeleton explain the small size of arthropods in general?
9. How can the features of the exoskeleton in arthropods explain the environmental adaptation of some species of the phylum?
10. What type of digestive system is present in species of the phylum Arthropoda? Are these animals protostomes or deuterostomes?