The relationship between environment and global health
NR 503 Week 8 – Health Policy and Ethics
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
1. Inspect the relationship between environment and global health (CO5).
2. Appraise global health problems considering WHO SDG’s as well as related epidemiological data (CO5).
1. Go to your state (FLORIDA) government web page. Find one health policy enacted within the last two (2) years at the state level. Write down the bill number and the sponsors of the bill and include this information in your initial post.
2. Write a minimum of a one-page critical analysis summary of the policy. (250 words double spaced, APA). Your summary should integrate the concepts of advocacy, population health, and the ANA ethical statements (“The Code”), and course readings (will include at the bottom), to include a minimum of one course scholarly article (provided within the course). Be sure to speak to the role of advocacy and population health.
3. Respond to a minimum of two (2) peers/faculty posts with one (1) paragraph of 4-5 sentences integrating one scholarly source utilized in an in-text citation/APA.
**To see view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric.