The implications for global health in Developed vs Developing Countries
Select a developed and a developing country in the northern hemisphere.
• Select a developed and a developing country in the southern hemisphere.
• Collect life expectancy, per capita GDP, government health expenditures per
capita, population and demographic estimates for each of the four selected
• Prepare a Power Point presentation which
(1) compares and contrasts the data for each country,
(2) explains your operationalization of developed and developing in your
selection process, and
(3) summarizes the implications for global health based on the data you