Statement of purpose for Criminal Justice and Criminology MA Assignment | Online Assignment
I need a statement of purpose for Criminal Justice and Criminology MA, and or masters of science in administration of justice. I want to highlight I graduated a year early, while working 2 jobs all throughout my college career, and I am also a first generation student. Also try and include that I believe GPA does not define my work ethic, and numbers in general for that matter. I would also like to highlight my experiences abroad in Israel, Italy and my mission trip in Panamá. I want to to first have a good hook at the beginning, and I would like it to be more like a story and not just facts about me. As for the criminal justice aspect of it, I am passionate about Criminal Justice and Criminology MA, and or masters of science in administration of justice because I love helping people especially and simply always doing the right thingResearch Paper Project: Guidelines and Sources
(150 total points)
Creative and forward-thinking business professional with experience in budget management through legacy and Oracle platforms, adept communication with resource advisors and team leads, and adaptive leadership development to meet requirements of the company.
Skills Program Management • Fiscal Law • Process Optimization • Data and Budget Analysis • System Administration • Instruction • Customer Service
Tools/ Frameworks Oracle • Wide Area Workflow • FM Suite • Microsoft • CRIS • Citi Bank • Defense Joint Military Pay System
Education and Relevant Coursework
DePaul University –Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
B.A. – Political Science – Expected Graduation: June 2020
University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
College in the school (CIS) general courses– May 2017
Richfield High Senior High – Richfield, Minnesota, United States of America, June 2017
Leadership • Professionalism • Time Management • Written and Verbal Communication • Good Listener • Presentation
J.P Morgan Chase & C.O– June 2017 – Current
• Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactivity educating clients on utilizing available access channels.
• Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements.
• Proactively collaborating with others.
Customer Service Advisor (Cashier/ Gust Service Rep)
Target, Richfield, Minnesota & Chicago, Illinois – May 2015 – August 2019
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; deterring the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Meet personal/ team sales targets and call handling quotas.
Study Abroad: Jerusalem, Israel & Rome, Italy
March 2018, November 2018
• Concertation in artifacts, art, architecture, histories, and biographies
• Concertation in Religion in Rome
Service Trip: East, St. Louis & Darién, Panama
December 2017, June 2019
• International movements of students and attorneys providing legal education and financial resources for vulnerable families to resolve legal challenges.
Honors and Awards
DePaul University Dean’s List
September 2017- June 2021
• Level of high scholarship demonstrated at DePaul University
Anton Laird – Phone: (612) 310-9600, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtnee Jackson – Phone: (612) 845-0837, Email: email@example.com
Kenda Waldauer– Phone: (612) 889-9198, Email: Kendra@waldauer.net