Solution-Which lobe of your brain are you using when you | Homework Help
Biology Assignment: Central Nervous System
1.The central nervous system (CNS) consists of the brain and spinal cord .
2.The epidural space contains primarily fat . Epidural anesthetics therefore have to cross the dura mater order to reach the nerve roots within the subarachnoid space.
3.Cerebrospinal fluid is created from blood from capillaries in a , which are lined with _______ cells that create and circulate the fluid.
4.The ____________ is the thin meninx (i.e. layer of meninges) attached to the surface of the brain, supporting nerves and blood vessels.
5. Most of the cerebrospinal fluid is secreted from the choroid plexuses within the_______ ventricles.
6.. Brain damage to the temporal lobe, where recent memory is processed, often affects the _____ (or “seahorse”).
7. The arbor vitae is in the _______.
8. The ______ is able to sense chemistry within the CSF of the third ventricle..
9. Cerebrospinal fluid functions to _____ the CNS, and allows the ______ to sense the CSF of the fourth ventricle.
10. The major portion of the diencephalon is the ________ .
11. The spinothalamic tract conducts pain impulses centrally from the _________ to the _______
12. Gray matter of the spinal cord is mostly composed of _______
13. The corticospinal tracts control _______ motor function, which is also “voluntary.”
14. Nerve tracts that carry sensory information up the spinal cord are called _______ tracts.
15. The part of the cortex (and source of the corticospinal _______ ) that initiates voluntary muscular movements is the _________.
16. If Broca’s area is damaged, ______ results.
17. A brain injury where one is unable to understand speech is likely in _____ area.
18. The function of the cerebral association areas are to ___________ of sensations.
19. Which lobe of your brain are you using when you answer this question? ________
20. Loss of vision would be due to a stroke in the ______ cortex.
21. Interruption of blood flow to the brain that can damage the cerebrum is called a ____.
22. Dopamine is secreted in the ___________ and is deficient in ______ disease.
23. The phrenic nerves arise from the _____ plexus.
24. The area of skin that sensory nerve fibers of a particular spinal nerve innervate is called a ______.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.