Solution-Patient reproductive health history | Homework Help
1. What cultural considerations does a medical assistant need to be aware of when aIDressing issues related to the female reproductive system?
2. Taking a patient’s reproductive health history requires that the medical assistant demonstrate sensitivity and professionalism. What are some specific steps you can take to exercise sensitivity and professionalism when taking patients’ reproductive health histories?
3. As an MA, how can you professionally ask a patient about birth control? How would the patient’s age alter the questions or discussion? How might an individual’s economic status impact the use of contraceptives? How can this issue be aIDressed with patients?
4. Research the top five birth control options. What is the pharmaceutical name, commercial name, delivery method, side effects, and suggested targeted patient.
5. A male patient arrives for a well visit. During the visit, he mentions his significant other is trying to get pregnant. They have been trying for a couple of months, without success. Research male preconception plans to increase the chances of conception. What are lifestyle and physical conditions that can affect infertility? Provide patient education for men trying to conceive.
6. Research social, religious, cultural, and geographical consequences of a patient using birth control. For each one: identify a potential consequence for the patient and one example of how the MA will discuss the potential effect with the patient.
7. Debates regarding vaccinating newborns and children have been in the news in the past few years. Review the PDF schedule of required/suggested vaccinations from Doc Sharing and the 2014 Measles outbreak as a resource. As an MA, you have a parent refusing the Measles vaccine. What should a MA communicate to the parent regarding vaccinating the child? Be respectful of the parent and other students in your responses. If your personal opinion differs from a parent, how do you provide professional recommendations?
8. How do you complete a medical and history interview with a patient exhibiting signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s? What are some ways the medical assistant can demonstrate professionalism and sensitivity in communication?
9. Do physical ailments manifest differently in a geriatric patient verses other patient populations? Give an example and how the MA would demonstrate professionalism and sensitivity in their communications.
10. What are the benefits to performing a physical examination on patients? How can you explain those benefits to patients when they ask? What is the difference between a complete physical and a focused physical?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.