Solution-Law of conservation of energy | Homework Help
According to the law of conservation of energy, energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change from one form to another
1. A boy doing a cannonball into the pool. He went from potential to kinetic energy, where did his kinetic energy go?
2. A plant appears green because of the energy from green wavelengths. What is happening to the green wavelength?
Am I a Closed Systems or Open Systems?
3. A living organism (Closed or Open)
4. A chemical reaction within an organism (Closed or Open)
5. A net to keep Shamu away from Flipper (Closed or Open)
Is this a benefit/characteristic of a Closed System or and Open System?
6. Does not allow rain to enter. (Closed or Open)
7. Lowers risk of disease. (Closed or Open)
8. Energy is free to move in and out but matter is not. (Closed or Open)
9. Aquaculture allows water to move freely through a net. (Closed or Open)
10. Matter and energy is free to move in and out. (Closed or Open)
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.