Solution-Identify five modes of action of antimicrobial | Homework Help
1. Explain how capsules and cell wall components contribute to pathogenicity.
2. Discuss the causes of symptoms in fungal, protozoan, helminthic, and algal diseases.
3. Name the microbes that produce most of the antibiotics.
4. Identify five modes of action of antimicrobial drugs.
5. Describe inhibition of protein synthesis by antibiotics.
6. Describe the spectrum of antibiotic activity
7. Describe characteristics of antifungal drugs.
8. Identify the IMViC reactions for E.coli
9. Describe biochemical tests that differentiate Staphylococcus aureus from Staphylococcus epidermidis.
10. Use of DNA probe and PCR to identify bacteria and determine which ones are closely related.
11. The life cycle, definitive and intermediate host, and phylum of Clonorchis sinensis]
12. Mode of action for antibiotics; such as Penicillin, Indinavir, and others as presented in the online lesson, lab, or text questions.
13. Gram negative and acid fast negative staining and virus culture identification. What is the order of completion and why, and the identification of a virus class.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.