Solution-Discuss the general principles of classifying | Homework Help
1. Discuss the general principles of classifying microorganisms.
2. Discuss the different environmental factors that influence microbial growth. What would be the basic profile of a microbe pathogenic to humans?
3. Discuss pathogenicity and the mechanisms by which microorganisms can attack the human body.
4. Discuss the five I s of microbiology as they relate to observing microbes in the laboratory.
5. Discuss the difference between morbidity and mortality and the difference between incidence and prevalence of diseases.
6. Discuss the principles of chemotherapy applied in Microbiology. What different strategies are used by antimicrobial drugs against microbes?
7. Discuss the importance of microbes in general on the planet.
8. Discuss the most common type of microbial skin infection with an emphasis of the role of streptococcus, staphylococcus and viruses. Also please highlight the dangers of neonatal conjunctivitis and keratitis.
9. Discuss the different types of viruses that are able to cause diseases in humans
10. What is the importance of the antigenic drift and the antigenic shift when considering the severity of viral upper respiratory tract infection? What are the common causes of pneumonia in humans based of different age groups.
11. List the common causes of meningitis and encephalitis. What is the best clinical management of the rabies?
12. Discuss the causes, signs and symptoms of septicemia and endocarditis? List the common microbial infections of the lymphatic system.
13. Compare and contrast innate and adaptive defenses mechanisms in the Human body against infectious diseases.
14. Discuss the different physical and chemical methods of controlling microbial growth.
15. Compare and contrast prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
16. Discuss why staining is important in visualizing microbes under the microscope. What different types of staining methods can be used?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.