S11 Public Health Services Exercise
Students will be provided five scenarios. Each scenario describes a family/person who needs additional services beyond routine health care services. For each scenario, provide the the names of TWO community resources for this family/person, their website addresses, a list of the services they provide, and determine if each is a government resource or a not-for-profit. 40 points.
Exercise details. For each of the following five scenarios, find 2 public health, health, and/or social services as appropriate that are available for you in San Diego County. You must find at least twosources of services for each of the five scenarios. For each of the five scenarios, please include the following: a) the names of the appropriate agencies or organizations that can provide you with help or assistance; b) the agency/organizations’ mission statement and the population this agency/organization serves (e.g. adults, children); c) provide a website (URL) where a person can get more information for each agency/organization you cite; and d) is this organization a for- profit, not-for profit, or government sponsored service/agency. You may submit this exercise in a bullet format.
1) You are having trouble feeding your family week-to-week and need to find additional food sources.
2) You believe that a significant water pipe on public property has broken and flooding will occur soon in your area.
3) A neighbor is putting up a large shed in his/her back yard but you do not think it is properly permitted and will cause a safety hazard if not properly built.
4) You have a child who is partially blind and you need assistance finding special resources including schooling options.
5) You believe you were recently exposed to a person with tuberculosis and need information on what to do to follow up on the situation.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.