Reflection On Fetal Test
2. write in your own words
3. follow the guideline, read and related to the materials I provided
4. No copy from web and replace with synonyms
5. due by: 10/4/2019 before 3 pm pacific time.
6. Paper must be at least one page in length, doubled space
1. Review this unit’s required reading.
4. In a journal entry, connect what you read about in this chapter article on the extreme decrease in live births of infants with Down syndrome in Iceland :
· How does this article’s statistics from Iceland compare to the United States’ statistics?
· What are the implications for a society with a much lower population of children with birth defects, specifically Down syndrome?
· What are the moral, ethical, and societal issues at play in these decisions and societal trends?
· Do you feel that this article presented this data from a slanted or biased viewpoint?
*Be sure to use a paragraph to answer each question above. Your paper must be at least one page in length, double spaced with normal margins and font size, not including footers and headers.