Pricing and Creating a Plan
** please include course material in discussion** see in attached file
In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 200 words
Pricing is controlled by the manufacturer or producer of the product or service. The manufacturer or producer understands the competition (competitive activity), the consumer, and its own company requirements.
1. Please discuss a product whose price you have seen change in response to its competition.
2. How did the price change?
3. Did the price change seem to result in favorable business results? Details are important.
In your own words, post a response to the Discussion Board, and comment on at least 2 other postings. You will be graded on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.
Discussion Board Reminders:
• Connect to Content: At least 1 post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
• Engaging in Class Discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
Assignment Criteria Proficient Descriptor Points
Quality of Main Post
Total Student’s main post meets or exceeds the following requirements:
• Responds completely to all of parts of discussion question (5 points)
• Communicates content information accurately and/or logically (5 points)
• Delivers a thoughtful response demonstrating insights and reflections (4 points)
• Connects to both key content concepts and personal experiences (4 points) /18pts.
Response to Peers
Total Responds to a minimum of 2 peers (8 points per response)
• Substantive response (4 points)
• Furthers the conversation with peers. Examples could include (4 points):
o Provides additional resources
o Connects to key concepts
o Shares personal or professional experiences
o Contributes new information or perspective
o Presents a competing viewpoint /16 pts.
Support from Learning Resources
Total At least one post refers to course learning resources. /3 pts.
3 points Response is well-organized, clear, and free of grammatical and mechanical errors.
Posts demonstrate courtesy and respect for others. /3 pts.
Total 40 points possible /40 pts.