Policy data analysis discussion
Use the SPC library online to find a journal article that describes a study where researchers used the Chi-square Test of Independence. Answer the following questions.
- What are the null and research hypotheses?
- What is the value of the chi-square statistic, the degrees of freedom, p-value, and conclusion?
- Does the study report only very clear-cut relationships as statistically significant?
- What is the alpha level? If a different alpha level were used, would it change the conclusion?
For your posting, include a link to the full-text article or attach a copy of the pdf file of the article.
1. Initial posting (up to 15 points): Answer the questions in the instructions. You must provide a working link to the journal article or you can attach a pdf of the journal article to your posting. Your answer must include at least 2 paragraphs, minimum of 4 sentences per paragraph.