Patient Bill of Rights | Homework Help
Question about Patient Bill of Rights
Help is need in answering the following questions below pertaining to the senerio.
1. how the patient Bill of Rights applies to this case.
2. three ethical considerations
3. three legal considerations.
4. three business considerations.
5. what should the manager should do in this situation and why.
You are the manager of the Cancer Center in a small suburban hospital. For the past two weeks you have worked closely with your nursing staff because they have been expressing â??Burn Outâ? (frustration, dissatisfaction, or lack of interest in a job) as a result of the increase in the number of patients coming to the center who were diagnosed with terminal cancer. NancyNurse confided in you that she is particularly saddened about the rapid decline in Mrs. Jonesâ?? health, a 30 year old single mother. She decided that the next time Mrs. Jones comes in for her treatment, she is going to give her an extra dose of a narcotic that could potential end her life.