Organizing The Business Enterprise
- Discuss the elements that influence a firm’s organizational structure.
- Explain specialization and departmentalization as the building blocks of organizational structure.
- Distinguish between responsibility, authority, delegation, and accountability, and explain the differences between decision making in centralized and decentralized organizations.
- Explain the differences among functional, divisional, matrix, and international organizational structures and describe the most popular new forms of organizational design.
- Describe the informal organization and discuss intrapreneuring.