NIOSH Health Hazard Evaluation Reports | Homework Help
Unit VIII Case Study
Select one of the three NIOSH Health Hazard Evaluation Reports listed below, and perform a critical analysis of the report.
Option 1. Health Hazard Evaluation Report, HETA 2010-0114-3168. (2012). Ergonomic Evaluation of Surfacing and Finishing Tasks during Eyeglass Manufacturing Minnesota.
Option 2. Health Hazard Evaluation Report, HETA 2010-0008-3148. (2011). Ergonomic and Safety Climate Evaluation at a Brewery Colorado.
Option 3. Health hazard evaluation report, HETA 2007-0098-3061. (2008). Ergonomic Evaluation of Frank Hangers at a Turkey Processing Plant California.
Your case study review must include the following headings per APA guidelines:
1. Introduction Provide a description of the selected case. Describe the issues of the case, and state the purpose for the paper.
2. Methods State the evaluation criteria used in the NIOSH HHE Report.
3. Results Present the findings from the Health hazard evaluation.
4. Recommendations Describe the recommendations for improvements.
5. Discussion Review relevant literature on the subject. Does research support the recommendations of the case? In addition, are there any other issues of concern?
6. Conclusion Present your comments on the case. What did you learn in this review? What more would you like to have seen discussed in the report? In general, your own opinions should only be included in this section.
Your answer to this assignment must be four to six pages, double spaced, and 12 point font (separate title page and reference page are not included in the page length). The assignment requires that you use your textbook and at least two other references and readings which pertain to the topic in question.