Illustrate an energy diagram for the reaction | Homework Help
Q1. The subsequent reaction occurs within eukaryotic cells: 2 H2O2 ? 2 H2O + O2
1) State which organelle this reaction occurs in.
2) specify if this reaction is endergonic or exergonic.
3) Specify if this reaction is anabolic or catabolic.
4) Recognize which enzyme catalyzes this reaction.
5) Offer a biological or chemical definition for: transition state
6) illustrate an energy diagram for this reaction, showing the reaction pathways that would occur both with and without the enzyme that catalyzes this reaction.
Label on the energy diagram:
-The position of all transition states
-The relative (non-numerical) levels of activation energy required with and without enzyme that catalyzes the reaction
-The net energy released in the reaction both with the enzyme and without enzyme
7) Plants lacking this enzyme grow slowly and are often light green or white in colour. Provide explanations with support for both these plants’ slow growth rates and light-green or white appearance.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.