How The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) has impacted IT policy around the world.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
Write a paper that explores how this European Union law has impacted IT policy around the world.
- Length: 15-20 pages
- The title page and references pages do not count towards the page length requirements.
- Double spaced
- Times New Roman Font
- APA style (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/)
- At least 5 works cited
- At least 2 of your references have to be scholarly peer-reviewed articles
- Research paper will be checked for plagiarism so be sure to correctly cite your sources!
- PowerPoint Presentation is also required. (20 slides)