Er signal sequence contain multiple lysine-arginine residues | Homework Help
Please answer true or false and explain
1. ER signal sequence contains multiple lysine and arginine residues. ———————————————————————- ( ) ( )
2. The plasma membrane is a sorting station of inward endocytic pathway. —————————————————————- ( ) ( )
3. The trans Golgi functions as a sorting station of outward secretory pathway. ———————————————————– ( ) ( )
4. Vesicles buIDing from ER are coated with Clathrin. —————————————————————————————- ( ) ( )
5. RabGTPases and tethering proteins are the major specificity determinant of vesicle transport system. ————————– ( ) ( )
6. v-SNARE proteins are one of the tethering proteins. ———————————————————————————— ( ) ( )
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.