Determine the genes regulated by transcription | Homework Help
1) Describe principle behind various whole genome sequencing technologies. Describe application of one whole genome sequencing from literature for providing deeper insight into biological function.
2) You have isolated a novel transcription factor. How will you determine the genes regulated by transcription factor in the whole genome
3) How will you determine the transcription factor binding sites in the whole genome?
4) You have performed yeast two hybrid assay to identify proteins that interact with superman and identified a gene coding for kryptonite that interacts with superman. What experiments you will perform to demonstrate that the superman interacts with kryptonite in-vivo (inside nucleus in the cell)?
Give atleast two examples.
5) What is microRNA. Provide one example from literature how microRNA regulates mRNA.