Describe three of the most common forms of antisocial behavior in organized gangs. | Homework Help
CJ150: Juvenile Delinquency
Juvenile gangs have become a serious and growing problem in many areas throughout the U.S. Gang involvement means a commitment to law violations as well as antisocial behaviors.
Resource: U.S. Department of Justice (2010). Best practices to aIDress gang problems: OJJDPs comprehensive gang model(2nd ed.). Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention: Washington DC.
Watch these videos on gang violence and consider how antisocial behavior relates to organized gangs.
- Anti-drug operation against Mexican cartels [Video webcast].
- ATF and Mexico drug cartel [Video webcast].
- Arkansas under curfew to control crime [Video webcast].
Write a 12 page essay describing the nature and scope of juvenile antisocial behavior as it relates to organized gangs.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Describe three of the most common forms of antisocial behavior in organized gangs.
- Describe three proactive solutions to gang violence.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.
Include a title and reference page.
Cite a minimum of three sources within the body of your paper using in-text citations where appropriate.