Describe how this position will work collaboratively with other positions in the company. | Homework Help
Organizations periodically need to create a new position. The need for this new position might be due to:
- Changes in the market/industry
- Creating an internal position for work that had previously been outsourced
- Organizational growth that necessitates the aIDition of a new specialty or managerial position
You serve as the Human Resource Manager for a health insurance company called Epic Health Solutions. Up until this point, the Claims Department has consisted of a small number of Claims Representatives who reported directly to the Finance Director.
Claims volume has recently jumped, resulting in the hiring of more Claims Representatives. You, as the Human Resource Manager, feel that a new position of Claims Supervisor is needed in order to manage the expanding claims operation.
You have decided to develop a proposal that you will submit to the CEO recommending the creation of this new position and providing the justification.
Conduct academic research and in a 2-3 page report, prepared in APA format with at least two credible references, do the following:
- Create an executive summary to describe the new position you will be creating and list the main responsibilities of the position.
- Explain how this new position could benefit the company in at least three ways.
- Describe how this position will work collaboratively with other positions in the company.
- Remember that this is a proposal. Make sure to format your paper properly for your proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the HR Manager and you are writing to the CEO. So use a tone in your proposal that is specific to your audience (the CEO).
- Include your APA formatted reference page with your 2 credible sources.
*A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if theyve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written.