Case study for Spreadsheet decision modeling-MGT425 | Excelling Homework
Case study Questions: (10-Marks)
Read the attached article case study and also read the instructions inside the attached questions file and answer the following Questions:
1. Describe the objective of this case study according to your understanding (150-200 Words) 2 Marks
2. What is the importance of material selection in manufacturing companies (150-200 Words) 2 Marks
3. What is the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) that can be used in decision making process in manufacturing companies (150-200 Words) 2 Marks
4. What are the important steps you suggest for the decision-maker in order to make a good decision (150-200 Words) 2 Marks
5. How this study is helpful for you in understanding the decision making process about material selection in manufacturing companies? (150-200 words) 2 Marks
There are 2 attached files, the first one is the questions file that you need to read the instructions from, and to post your answers in. The second file is the case study article.
Strictly No plagiarism or copying sentences, and the answers must be posted in the same attached questions file.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.