BUS3101-W6 Assignment 2 Final Project
Assignment 2: Final Project
You have a novel product idea and a working prototype for floating fishing pliers. You use an extrusion process to manufacture the pliers, and your family assembles them out of your basement. Your plan is to distribute them through sporting goods stores that cater to anglers. Applying all that you have learned in this course, create a detailed strategic plan for the next five years. You should include the following elements of a comprehensive strategic plan:
- A mission statement that describes the overall purpose of the organization
- A resource needs assessment
- A statement and some detail on the technology requirements, goal statement, and rationale
- A set of objectives (measurable and observable)
- A statement on the hardware, software, and facility resource requirements
- A statement on training resource requirement and staff development plan
- A marketing plan
- An itemized budget, evaluation method, and funding sources
Submit your assignment to the W6: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Provided a complete strategy for manufacturing and distributing the product.
Created a detailed strategic plan for the next five years.
Strategic plan was comprehensive and included all of the elements listed in the final project description.
Presented a structured report free of spelling and grammatical errors and cited sources in APA format when necessary.