bank reconciliation and journalize adjusting entries 461025
The following information pertains to Family Video Company.
1. Cash balance per bank, July 31, $9,950.31.
2. July bank service charge not recorded by the depositor $38.36.
3. Cash balance per books, July 31, $9,979.08.
4. Deposits in transit, July 31, $2,055.00.
5. Bank collected $1,233.00 note for Family in July, plus interest $49.32, less fee $27.40. The collection has not been recorded by Family, and no interest has been accrued.
6. Outstanding checks, July 31, $809.67.
Prepare a bank reconciliation at July 31. (Round answers to 2 decimal places, e.g. 10.50.)
Adjusted cash balance per bank
Adjusted cash balance per books
Journalize the adjusting entries at July 31 on the books of Family Video Company. (For multiple debit/credit entries, list amounts from largest to smallest eg 10, 5, 3, 2.Round answers to 2 decimal places, e.g. 10.50.)
Date Description/Account Debit Credit
(To record collection of note receivable by bank)
(To record bank service charge.)