Bangor University Walmart Inc Managerial Economics Report Select a product/company of your choice. You may choose the product/company from the listed indu

Bangor University Walmart Inc Managerial Economics Report Select a product/company of your choice.

You may choose the product/company from the listed industry/sector; Food & Staples retail/ Food products and beverage/ household and personal product/ Automobile / Retail – apparel/ Airlines/ Electronic equipment etc.

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Bangor University Walmart Inc Managerial Economics Report Select a product/company of your choice. You may choose the product/company from the listed indu
For $10/Page 0nly
Order Essay

Task 2

The task is to illustrate the key concepts in Managerial economics being applied in the selected company. The main learning objective is to apply knowledge from the course material and teaching sessions/materials to a practical situation and recommend any change and improvements in business practice.

You should report on chosen product/company’s:

a) The current situation in the country / regional market (products / competitors/ sales practices/ pricing/ trends, opportunities and threats/ key success factors)
Factors and trends influencing Demand (taste & preference/ Income / number of buyers/ price of substitutes and compliments / future expectations)Factors and trends influencing supply (cost & technology / price of substitute goods and services/ future expectations)
b) Recommendations that you would make to your chosen company in relation to future developments and possible expansion in this market, taking a three to five year framework.Ensure that your work includes a brief introduction to the company and the context in which it operates and has sufficient depth and detail so that your recommendations are justified.
Where possible, academic material should be included to ensure that your report is both comprehensive and complete.

The written submission should be word processed and presented in report form. Managerial Economics – Individual Assignment
This is a practical based assignment but you should attempt to integrate theoretical models and course material
into your answer and a maximum of 3000 words (+/- 10%). This coursework is designed to check the student’s
progress, and to reinforce the concepts covered.
You are required to submit an individual assignment. Each student is required to upload a report to Myclass.
This assignment will account for 60% of the total mark for the class and the other 40% will be for the test.
Question:
Task 1
Select a product/company of your choice.
You may choose the product/company from the listed industry/sector; Food & Staples retail/ Food
products and beverage/ household and personal product/ Automobile / Retail – apparel/ Airlines/
Electronic equipment etc.
Send the name of your product/company to your lecturer. This is to ensure this is a suitable
company for you to analyze. Before submitting your company for approval, ensure that the
information that you will need is available.
Send the name of your product/company to:
bapnamammen@gmail.com
Task 2
The task is to illustrate the key concepts in Managerial economics being applied in the selected
company. The main learning objective is to apply knowledge from the course material and
teaching sessions/materials to a practical situation and recommend any change and improvements
in business practice.
You should report on chosen product/company’s:
a)
The current situation in the country / regional market (products / competitors/ sales practices/
pricing/ trends, opportunities and threats/ key success factors)
Factors and trends influencing Demand (taste & preference/ Income / number of buyers/ price
of substitutes and compliments / future expectations)
Factors and trends influencing supply (cost & technology / price of substitute goods and
services/ future expectations)
b) Recommendations that you would make to your chosen company in relation to future
developments and possible expansion in this market, taking a three to five year framework.
Ensure that your work includes a brief introduction to the company and the context in which it
operates and has sufficient depth and detail so that your recommendations are justified.
Where possible, academic material should be included to ensure that your report is both
comprehensive and complete.
The written submission should be word processed and presented in report form.

Purchase answer to see full
attachment

Calculator

Calculate the price of your paper

Total price:$26

Need a better grade?
We've got you covered.

Order your paper