Assessment of suicide in forensic settings and/or criminal justice institutions
- Evaluate assessment of suicide in forensic settings and/or criminal justice institutions by addressing the following:
- Who would serve on the task force?
- Who would be involved in suicide prevention or identification if you were able to intervene at the institution?
- What would the interventions look like? What would be some of the policies and procedures that you might implement to ensure that best practices are met?
- Provide specific examples based on your current or future forensic role.
- Include an analysis of your own prejudices and biases regarding inmate suicides (e.g., consider a child murderer).