The Impact of Technology on Teachers’ and Students’ Perception of Learning
I attach my paper and my paper topic is : The Impact of Technology on Teachers’ and Students’ Perception of Learning
Please just add the gap to this paper. Please read all the instructions and any questions please email me. Thanks
PLEASE READ MY PROFESSOR FEEDBACKS:
FEEDBACK FROM MY PROFESSOR
You incorporated the “gap” section into the Problem Statement. You replaced & with and in the Background section. Thanks.
I wonder if you could take a little time to consider the five steps suggested to identify a gap in the literature? Let me copy them from the Slides.
Try adding one example from your study for each of the steps. Naturally, Step 5 where you specify the actual gap is most important. You need to show under-researched populations, variables that haven’t been explored, opportunities for ‘further research’
Gap in literature 5 steps
1. Start with your area of interest
* Drug use among teenagers
2. Use exploratory research to examine the current research in the field– there will be lots! Don’t panic!
3. Start to narrow your area of interest down using narrower terms and defining concepts
* marijuana use among high school students
4. Start to look at what the literature covers and what it doesn’t
* marijuana use among high school athletes
5. Look for opportunities to build on existing research: populations that have been under-researched, variables that haven’t been explored, opportunities for ‘further research’
* marijuana use among high school athletes in Chicago.