Stress in law enforcement and the supervisory/management response
Research Paper Guidelines and Rubric
• Select a topic on a supervisory/management issue impacting law enforcement or the criminal justice system.
• The topic is your choice, but must relate to this class. The best place to look for a topic is the Table of Contents in your textbook.
• The paper will be a minimum of 1500 words, written, and formatted according to APA guidelines.
• Proper content, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure are expected.
• You must dedicate a portion of your paper to the Saint Leo University Core Value of Responsible
• A minimum of five (5) references are required (Wikipedia is NOT an acceptable reference for
• You will submit your final Research Paper to Chalk and Wire in Module 7.
• IMPORTANT: The Research Paper you submit for this class CANNOT be the same in whole or part as any assignment that you have previously submitted while attending Saint Leo University.
You will be graded on the following:
1. Thoroughness. How extensively does the paper develop the issue? Does the student show depth and understanding of the subject, or is the analysis superficial? Does the paper clearly identify its focus and logically analyze and discuss the topic?
2. Scholarly quality. Does the assignment meet acceptable college level standards with respect to form and substance? Are the ideas presented in a clear, concise manner? Are there numerous typographical, spelling, or grammatical errors? (Each such error deducts points off the grade.)
Comments from Customer
There is no additional material. I made a selection on an acceptable topic. What you’re reading is a suggestion on where a topic could be found but I picked one without going there.