Solution-Seeking advice regarding methods | Homework Help
H.R. is an 18-year-old Caucasian female college student who presented to the University clinic seeking advice regarding methods of contraception. Data collected during the interview revealed:
- shy talking about her sexual practices;
- no history of a pelvic exam;
- had three sexual partners in the past 6 months;
- no use of contraceptives;
- periods have been regular, but she has recently noted some spotting between periods;
- last menstrual period 4 weeks prior; and
- denies vaginal discharge, dyspareunia, genital lesions or sores.
- Vital signs: blood pressure 118/68, pulse 74 beats per minute, respirations 18 breaths per minute, and temperature 37.1° C.
- Breast, thyroid, and abdominal exam with expected findings.
- The genital exam reveals normal vulva and vagina.
- The cervix appears inflamed, bleeds easily, and has a purulent discharge coming from the cervical os.
- The bimanual exam is normal without cervical motion pain, uterine or adnexal tenderness.
- Based on the patient’s history and physical exam, what diagnostic tests would you recommend? (Discuss at least three.)
- What teaching strategies would you recommend for this patient to promote healthy behaviors?
- What methods of sexually transmitted disease (STD) prevention and types of contraception would you suggest for this patient?
- What treatments would you recommend for this patient? (Identify at least two.)
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.