Solution-Determining the competing internationally | Homework Help
When making purchasing decisions, should a corporation reduce its ethical standards in order to allow the company to compete internationally? Take a position and defend your answer.
- Wisner, J.D., Tan, K.-C., & Leong, G. (2012).Principles of Supply Chain Management(3rd ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9780538475464
- Chapter 9: Domestic U.S. and Global Logistics
- Chapter 10: Customer Relationship Management
- Chapter 11: Global Location Decisions
- Chapter 12: Service Response Logistics
- Kanani, R. (2011, December 8).An interview with Dell’s procurement director on environmental sustainability.Forbes. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/rahimkanani/2011/12/08/an-interview-with-dells-procurement-director-on-environmental-sustainability/#7e19fd2a56f0
- Knauss, D. (2010, January 19).The role of business ethics in relationships with customers.Forbes. Retrieved fromhttp://www.forbes.com/2010/01/19/knauss-clorox-ethics-leadership-citizenship-ethics.html
- Davila, E. (2010, April 15).Global supply chain management.[Video]. Retrieved from http://youtu.be/ZuQ200JAViA
- This video supports theCompeting Internationallydiscussion for this week.