leadership ethics and social responsibilty | Homework Help
¢ you conducted interviews or surveys, set out this section as follows:
1. ¢Describe your experiences in setting up and conducting the interviews/surveys. Discuss any problems, and note any changes to your original method. And you can see My original method is in the bracket(A consumers’ valuation relating to the ethics and social responsibility issues in dairy products will assessed with interview survey. A survey will interview a sample of 20 Chinese consumers about their awareness and attitudes toward dairy industry in china and foreign, among which ten people have married, another ten people are not. Gender information is also collected. Survey respondents are required to ask five questions to gauge their attitude of dairy market both in domestic and foreign:
1. Are you prefer to buy domestic brand of infant milk powder or foreign brand?
2. What strengths of foreign brand of infant milk powder compared to domestic brand?
3. Have you heard about Sanlu milk incident? You opinions about what dairy industry should do to rebuild reputation.
4. What you attitudes about why so many enterprises would take such great risks to gain profit by sacrificing people’s interests?
5. Are the imperfect supervision system and poor monitoring result in the disorder of the dairy market?
The survey also queried consumers about their preferences for each of 10 milk brands widely available. It is help to understand the Chinese consumer’s attitude about domestic milk brand. And to understand their awareness about ethics and social responsibility issues which is related to Sanlu Milk incident in China).
2. Identify the major themes emerging from your data. These will generally be the same as the ones you listed in your methodology. However, you may have discovered some new ones as well.
3. Use the themes as subheadings and summarise your results for all respondents under each theme. Don’t summarise each participant’s responses separately: combine the data and show where there is agreement/disagreement between the participants. If you want to, you can quote some responses (sparingly!) if you think they serve to illustrate the theme well. If you want to include the transcripts of your interviewsput them in an appendix. Include an appendix with a copy of your interview questions or survey.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.