Global Luxury Market Presentation
Global Luxury Market
choose to luxury brand one from Saudi Arabia and one they bring it to Saudi Arabia
the one from Saudi arabia I choose https://shop.arabianoud.com/?___store=en&___from_store=arhttps://shop.arabianoud.com
and the one they bring it to Saudi arabia https://www.rolex.comand they put the largest rolex watch in https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-largest-clocks-in-the-world.html
simple powerpoint with details and information about the Global Luxury Market
Course Description The ‘Luxury Brand Marketing’ course will examine marketing strategies across multiple brand sector with an emphasis on digital marketing, globalization, and innovation. Throughout the course, we will explore what drives the new luxury business models, the global market, and marketing intelligence. Through case studies, research, and guest lecturers, we will analyze the essence of luxury branding, distribution systems, and the critical role of brand image in the digital age. Through this course, students will learn how luxury brands develop, secure, and maintain their desirable reputations. Students will gain insights and critical skills to make decisions about strategic business and how to approach luxury marketing from a global perspective. Required Textbooks • Rethinking Luxury: How to Market Exclusive Products in an Ever-Changing Environment. Wittig, Martin C.; Sommerrock, Fabian; Beil, Phillip; Albers, Markus (2015). Published by Lid Publishing Inc. ISBN-13: 978-1907794568 Suggested Reading • Kapferer on Luxury: How Luxury Brands Can Grow Yet Remain Rare. Kapferer, Jean- Noël (2015). Publisher Kogan Page. ISBN-13: 978-07494-7436-2 Luxury Brand Marketing 001 SPRING 2021 Course Key Learning Goals
- Understanding history of heritage luxury brands their global reach
- Explore the present and past consumer perception of the luxury market
- Develop the skill sets necessary to execute marketing strategies for the luxury market
- Analyze and understand the elements in the luxury culture
- Understanding the luxury sectors and the power of leveraging of heritage brands
- An understanding of the luxury segment of the market as it applies to a variety of industries. Major Topics (Relationship to Course Objectives) 1. To introduce tools and skills sets to market proficiently in the premium and luxury market sectors.
- To introduce luxury brand equity through useful frameworks and quantitativeresearch: developing, growing globally.
- To give participants critical skill sets for evaluating new luxury marketing models.
- To acquaint participants with and help them to understand analytical approach to marketing decisions in the luxury sector.
Alignment with BBA Program Goals This course is designed to support the following program learning goals:
- Communication skills
- Ethical perspectives in professional decision-making
- Global awareness
Instructional Methodology This is a seminar course. Class discussions and active participation are designed to develop the critical thinking, communication and managerial skills necessary to successfully run a luxury brand. Class outline includes: oral presentations, case analysis, group activities, professional collaborations with luxury marketing researchers and industry professionals.