EEE203 Signal-Lab5 | Excelling Homework
Show your work for full credit — box the answers and include units.
Follow instructions in the lab documents below. Complete the required tasks and submit all required materials (including plots) in a single multi-page PDF file and .m files to the FILE UPLOAD LINK in this assignment. Two attempts are allowed (by the deadline).
Assignments must be submitted before stated due dates.
No Late Assignments Accepted!
1. Derive the Fourier transform expression of the amplitude modulated signal ( ), 8pt
2. Derive the Fourier transform expression R(jω) of r(t) in the tutorial, 8pt
3. What is the default cutoff frequency? Why is it a good choice? ,3 pt
4. MATLAB plot of the recovered message (Not the modulated one, you should hear the clear speaking, partial credits applied), 10pt
5. What is the lunch menu Bob sends? (If you cannot get the recovered message, you can guess), 1pt
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.