Drugs and alcohol must be properly handled for the safety of those working with them and the investigation as a whole¦¦¦ | Homework Help
Drugs and alcohol must be properly handled for the safety of those working with them and the investigation as a whole.
- How should drugs found in a crime scene be collected and preserved? Discuss safety.
- Discuss in detail the various chemical analysis techniques utilized to both identify and measure how much of a substance is present and how these processes work.
- Discuss field sobriety tests when dealing with an individual who may be under the influence of controlled substances. How do these differ from the DRE program?
This individual work should include the following:
- An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- An essay 1-2 pages in length.
- You will be assessed on the rationale used in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
- Your response must be thought-provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
You may use your text or the internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources according to APA guidelines.