Discuss what resources you need. Put your plan into action. | Homework Help
Phase 6: Implementation of the Care Plan
To implement your care plan begin smallsay, one or two families, or a small group of 510 people.
The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, answer the following questions:
- What small group have you selected (for example, three families with young children, a group of five AIDS patients, and so on)? What made you select this particular group?
- What portion of the plan would you like to implement in the small group?
- What health risk do you expect to tackle by implementing this intervention?
- What results do you expect?
- How do you plan to implement this intervention? Do you have any specific strategy in mind? What resources will you need?
- How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
Prepare a 1-page Microsoft Word document with your responses to the questions above and submit it.
Discuss what resources you need. Put your plan into action.
- Mobilize the resources you need, talk to the small group, recruit volunteers, etc.
- When your resources are in place, put your plan into action.