Discuss the major movement of the biblical narrative
For this assignment, you must write an 800–1,000-word essay addressing the following prompt:
The unity of the Bible is demonstrated through the Divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit on the human authors of Scripture. The study of theology uncovers and articulates the unity of all the biblical texts when they are taken together. From the list of approved doctrines to address, demonstrate the unified nature of the Bible by tracing that doctrine through the four major plot developments of Scripture.
For example, The Bible describes God as love in 1 John 4:8. The way to interpret “God is love” is to look at the biblical story that reveals God’s character through His actions. When looking at the idea of love through the four major plot movements in Scripture we see God’s love demonstrated in His creation of humanity, His patience with humanity after the fall, and His sacrificial death to redeem humanity from the fall, and His restorative work through preparation of the heavenly home . (This example would be substantiated and demonstrated with biblical support, and be elaborated on within the essay.)
1. Discuss the major movement of the biblical narrative/story, its main character, and its implications for understanding the unity of the biblical books.
2. Choose two topics from the approved topics list that are presented in Biblical doctrine with attention on how these theological topics unfold through the through the four major plot movements of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and Restoration.
3. Using your theological examples, share the implications that these examples provide humanity’s relationship to God.
5. Incorporate at least 2 relevant biblical references.
6. Write a clear introductory paragraph including the thesis statement. A summative concluding paragraph must also be included.
Comments from Customer