Discuss the impact of both the identified internal and external forces on the organizations ability to develop a competitive strategy. | Homework Help
For all assignments assume that you are the administrator of a fictitious organization of your choice. The organization can be any type of health care organization such as a hospital, nursing home, rehabilitation center, clinic, etc. As the administrator, you are faced with the challenges of declining reimbursements from insurance providers and increasing demands for patient services due to dramatic changes in the external environment. Such changes include those imposed by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Your first step in evaluating the position of your organization will be conducting an environmental analysis. The purpose of this is to determine your organizations ability to continue to provide quality care and remain financially solvent in the face of these challenges.
Write a eight (8) page paper in which you:
- Determine two (2) specific forces in the external environment that will have the most impact on your organization. Provide a rationale for your decision.
- Determine two (2) specific internal factors that the organizations leaders need to consider in preparing for the future of health care and the future of the organization. Provide a rationale for your decision.
- Discuss the impact of both the identified internal and external forces on the organizations ability to develop a competitive strategy.
- Recommend one (1) strategy that involves the organizations managers in implementing and maintaining the momentum of the strategic plan.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any aIDitional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. T