Analyze your health care organizations current environment using tools included in the strategic management planning process. | Homework Help
This assignment is the first component of your course project. Read the Current Environmental Analysis Scoring Guide to learn how you will be graded. Review the Balanced Scorecard Analysis and Strategic Plan course project description to see how this assignment fits into your course project.
For this assignment, you will analyze the current environment of your selected health care organization, using the tools included in your course text as well as other reliable sources. Assess the internal and external environment, and use a combination of traditional and new knowledge-economy methods to obtain your information. In your analysis, you must:
- Analyze your health care organizations current environment using tools included in the strategic management planning process.
- Assess the internal and external environments. Include an evaluation of the organizations directional strategy, including its vision, mission, and values.
- Use a combination of traditional and new knowledge-economy methods to obtain your information. Your analysis must:
- Identify key structural features of the industry that determine the forces governing competition.
- Discuss goals and strategies of the respective competitive forces.
- Determine positioning approaches.
- Support your work with peer-reviewed references as well as organizational information.
- Cite your sources using current APA guidelines.
- Length of paper: 35 double-spaced, typed pages.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.